Our clients see the results of close partnering with both our principals and staff. Our principals and senior staff work closely with the client to deliver our services. We seek to become an extension of your business by delivering consistent, reliable and honest advice. Our strengths and exposure to a wide variety of specific industries allow us to draw on appropriate skilled resources to deliver the services our clients need. Our firm has partnered with many organisations as they grow into larger entities. We can meet you at our office or on your premises and seek to deliver results in the most cost effective way possible.
Our services include:
- Business Services
- Accounting and Taxation
- Assurance Services
The Brian Group wishes to become your trusted business advisor. We want to assist you to grow your business by understanding your business. Our services include:
- Assistance in setting up business structures;
- Regular financial reporting, budgets and cash flow projections;
- Administrative and business advice including meetings, minutes and action plans;
- Maintaining the statutory records of corporate businesses;
- Data entry services;
- Compliance with Workers' Compensation Act 1987, Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), Office of State Revenue (OSR) and Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
The Brian Group offers a sophisticated superannuation service dedicated to Self-Managed Superannuation Funds ("SMSFs"). We can assist you with accounting, audit and administration for your SMSF, as well as tax planning for your family retirement to protect your assets and provide tax-effective structuring. We can provide all the administrative support needed to commence and operate one or more pensions through your SMSF.
Price competitive portfolio administration and SMSF compliance solutions are also available to our clients.
Accounting and Taxation
We assist clients to achieve the most favourable tax framework within the context of cost efficient business and personal taxation planning. Our services include:
- Income tax planning;
- Tax compliance: income tax, capital gains tax, company, trust, partnership and superannuation taxation, GST, fringe benefits tax, payroll tax and land tax;
- Advice on any issues outside normal compliance work;
- Financial statements to comply with the Corporations Law for reporting and non reporting entities;
- Submissions to bankers and financiers;
- Electronic lodgement of taxation returns.
We provide assurance related services through our experienced staff. Our systems together with our highly trained staff allow us to provide quality independent assurance services. Our experience covers a wide range of small, medium and large jobs, including services in:
- Accounting services including advice on how to apply standards;
- Internal systems reviews including accounting and IT systems;
- SMSF audit services.